- Photographs are intended only for use promoting New Mexico and New Mexico tourism.
- All photographs must include a credit to “New Mexico Tourism Department” (exception noted below for approved New Mexico True ads).
- Ownership and all rights to the photographs remains with the New Mexico Tourism Department (NMTD). NMTD retains the right to deny permission of use for any reason.
- Any use of the photos must depict New Mexico in a positive manner.
- Journalists may use the photos as long as the coverage is positive and includes proper photo credit.
- Photo credit is not necessary when the photo is used in a New Mexico True-branded advertisement that has completed the full NMTD Ad Builder Toolkit approval process.